ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Fedotov <alexander.fedot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No direct way to download Ignite Web Agent
Date Sat, 20 May 2017 08:36:37 GMT
Hi.

I think having fixed address pattern for all the versions or for the latest
one would be useful as well. That would allow for using tools like wget to
download it. Also, it worth mentioning such an URL in web agent console
when a new version becomes available.

Kind regards,
Alex

20 мая 2017 г. 6:58 AM пользователь "Alexey Kuznetsov" <