ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksey Chetaev <alex.chet...@gmail.com>
Subject CI Server permissions changed
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 20:22:23 GMT
Hi,
That all users don't be admins, I changed permissions scheme on CI server
(http://ci.ignite.apache.org)
We have four groups:
 > TeamCity Admins - group for committers. Users in this group have full
access permission to CI server and can add new users.
 > Ignite Tests Admins - groups for guys, who was in admins group but don't
in committers list. This group have admin access to all projects with tests,
can create, edit and start builds with test.
 > Ignite Release Managers - group which have access to release project.
 > All Users - groups which content all CI server users. Users in this group
can start and stop builds in projects with Ignite tests. (Users add to this
group automaticly on created).

Best Regards,
Aleksey Chetaev.