ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Kulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DataStreamer Transactional and Timestamp Implementation
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2017 19:32:26 GMT
Hi Fatih,

This makes sense to me, but frankly I don't see anything that can be
included in the product here. It's very specific to your case and doesn't
add much value in general.

Do you have a blog by any chance? :) It looks like a very good topic for an
article (describing the use case, proposing solution, etc.).

-Val