ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Chugunov <sergey.chugu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Persistent Store Stabilization for release
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2017 11:32:03 GMT
Hello Denis,

There are three suites [1] [2] [3] configured on TeamCity with bunch of
tests for PDS functionality.

As you can see most of tests are passing now (only 6 tests are
failing, for *partitionLoss
*tests problem was almost sorted out), it looks like that this
functionality is pretty stable.

[1] Ignite PDS 1
<http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=Ignite20Tests_IgnitePds1&branch_Ignite20Tests=ignite-5267&tab=buildTypeStatusDiv>
[2] Ignite PDS 2