ignite-dev mailing list archives

From yucigou <yuci....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: It seems WebSession's removeAttribute does not support HttpSessionBindingListener
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 10:25:26 GMT
Ignite WebSessionV2 uses genuineSes as the original HttpSession.

Therefore, when setting an attribute or setting the maxInactiveInterval,
Ignite should tell the original HttpSession about it.

Otherwise, when the web container (such as Tomcat) thinks that a session
expires, or is invalidated, or a session attribute gets removed, etc.,
session attributes' HttpSessionBindingListener's valueUnbound callback
function will not get fired.

So once the original HttpSession gets updated with the session attributes
and the maxInactiveInterval, the web container will transitively trigger the
session attributes' HttpSessionBindingListener's valueUnbound callback
function when a session expires, etc.

(By the way, tested with our app, and our issue is fixed:
https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/2243)