ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite Teamcity email notifications
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2017 14:43:07 GMT
Dmitriy P.,

The list has been created. Here is a response from ASF:

As requested by you, the following mailing list has been created:
	ci@ignite.apache.org <mailto:ci@ignite.apache.org>
	Moderators: dmagda@apache.org <mailto:dmagda@apache.org>,dsetrakyan@apache.org <mailto:dsetrakyan@apache.org>
	This list is private.

---

The list will start accepting mail in 60 minutes from now.  If it's a public
list, it will appear on https://lists.apache.org/ <https://lists.apache.org/> within
a few minutes of
the first post to it.

—