ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite 2.1 scope
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2017 10:20:21 GMT
Igniters,

Persistent store has been merged to master branch! "master-bak" branch was
created to keep the state before merge for safety. As release date for 2.1
is mid July, I created "ignite-2.1" branch where we will stabilize the
release as usual. Please push features and fixes planned for 2.1 release to
this branch. The rest commits should go to master.

Vladimir.

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 4:18 PM, Vladimir Ozerov <vozerov@gridgain.com>
wrote:

> Hi Denis,
>
> Awesome news! I'll take care of necessary release procedures if nobody
> minds.
>
> Vladimir.
>
> On Sat, Jul 1, 2017 at 12:25 AM, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Igniters,
>>
>> It’s time to refresh this abandoned thread and finally rollout out all
>> the changes appeared in 2.1.
>>
>> In addition, recently donated Persistent Store got the green light [1] to
>> become a part of the master branch (no one asked for extra time to dive
>> into its details) and, personally, it’s absolutely fine to make it
>> available in the nearest release.
>>
>> My proposal is to do the release by mid of July (closer to July 15th). Is
>> there anyone who is ready to take over as a release manager creating the
>> page like this [2] and handling all release related activities?
>>

>> [1] http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/
>> Ignite-Persistent-Store-Ready-for-merge-td19160.html
>> [2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+2.0
>>
>> —
>> Denis
>>
>> > On Jun 1, 2017, at 9:24 AM, Alexander Paschenko <
>> alexander.a.paschenko@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > IGNITE-5327 Create predefined cache templates for CREATE TABLE command
>> > - minor comments left, ETA is Friday.
>> >
>> > IGNITE-5380 Validate cache QueryEntities in discovery thread - in
>> > progress, the meat of code is written, but need to add lots of tests.
>> > ETA is Friday.
>> >
>> > IGNITE-5188 Support AFFINITY KEY keyword for CREATE TABLE command - in
>> > progress, made few first small steps, ETA is Friday.
>> >
>> > Rest is closed/patch available, ignite-4994 has been moved to 2.2.
>> >
>> > - Alex

>> and

>> ready
>> cursors

> [...]