ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksander Meterko <aleksander.mete...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request for contributor permission
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2017 12:46:04 GMT
Thanks. I've assigned ticket to myself and started working on it, but could
your answer some questions which have arisen?

1. IgniteCache#localEvict() internally delegates to
IgniteInternalCache#evictAll(). Should evict() / evictAll() operations be
left alone or deleted as well?
2. Tests heavily rely on IgniteCache#localEvict() operation. What should be
used instead of it?