ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Rakov <ivan.glu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Persistence per memory policy configuration
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2017 08:21:52 GMT
Denis,

Data/index storage and WAL are located under the same root by default.
However, this is not mandatory: *storagePath* and *walPath* properties
can contain both absolute and relative paths. If paths are absolute,
storage and WAL can reside on different devices, like this:

> storagePath: /storage1/NMVe_drive/storage
> walPath: /storage2/Big_SSD_drive/wal
We even recommend this in tuning guide:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/durable-memory-tuning

That's why I think *persistencePath* is misleading.

Best Regards,
Ivan Rakov