ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Persistence per memory policy configuration
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2017 08:28:53 GMT
Ivan,

I do not think this is correct approach, because it will be hard to
explain, and you will have to use "Boolean" instead of "boolean" for
DataRegionConfiguration. I do not think we need default "persistence
enabled" for all regions. Instead, we should have "persistence enabled"
flag for default region only. It should not be propagated to custom regions.