ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ci.ignite.apache: Run all for patch (jira number)
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2017 00:52:54 GMT
Cergey,

You need to run the tests agains the pull-request. In your case it should be this one - pull/2970/merge

—
Denis

> On Nov 30, 2017, at 12:36 PM, Cergey <cossack5@mail.ru.INVALID> wrote:
>
> Probably, I missed something in the patch (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6745
) as builds do not (and did not) start automatically. What may be wrong ?

e.g. IGNITE-6745 or random), build fails (https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=Ignite20Tests_RunAllTestBuilds)
 with exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out. Is this functionality not
supported or I incorrectly set the jira number ?