ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Removing "fabric" from Ignite binary package name
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2017 20:15:28 GMT
Petr, thanks, such a swift turnaround!

Have you found the one who can asses and review the changes?

Maintainers label might be helpful. Just ping them directly:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-ReviewProcessandMaintainers
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-ReviewProcessandMaintainers>

—
Denis