ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ci.ignite.apache: Run all for patch (jira number)
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2017 17:42:51 GMT
It’s possible but requires you to create a branch and pass its name into TeamCity:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-2.CreateaPatch-file
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-2.CreateaPatch-file>

However, this approach works only for Ignite committers who have enough permissions for branches
creation.

Plus, it’s easier for a reviewer to check the changes via pull-requests and leave comments
there.

—
Denis

> On Nov 30, 2017, at 11:28 PM, Cergey <cossack5@mail.ru.INVALID> wrote:
>
> But I want to run the tests against the patch in jira (it is kinda easier to make changes
in the patch). Is that feasible ?

) as builds do not (and did not) start automatically. What may be wrong ?

e.g. IGNITE-6745 or random), build fails (https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=Ignite20Tests_RunAllTestBuilds)
 with exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out. Is this functionality not
supported or I incorrectly set the jira number ?