ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ATOMIC caches consistency - IEP-12
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2017 03:14:26 GMT
Yakov,

As one of the prevention mechanisms for the scenario you describe, would it
be possible to send the update message to backup nodes in the order in
which they would become primary nodes? For example, if backup1 node is the
should send the update message to backup1 before it sends it to backup2.

In this case, if the primary and client nodes fail, then backup1 node will
become primary and will have the latest version of the data, no? Will this
solve the situation you describe, at least partially?

D.