ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Handling slashes in cache names
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2017 14:25:25 GMT
Having different policies for persistent and non-persistent caches sounds
like a bad idea for me, because there could be troubles should user try to
switch to persistent mode. It would require code changes.

Can we just escape all non-latin symbols (e.g. using base64), while leaving
the rest as is? With this approach in most cases cache name will remain the
same, and only multibyte characters would be affected.