ignite-dev mailing list archives

From ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <alkuznetsov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to handle CacheLocalStore on clients node?
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2017 12:12:36 GMT
CacheLocalStore annotation means CacheStore is not "global" database, but
each node has its independent db. If CacheStore isn't annotated with
CacheLocalStore, then you can observe situation when data is persisted by
node, which is neither primary, nor backup for the key.(i.e. we have
transactional cache with near disabled).

--

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*