ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Nikolay Izhikov <nizhi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TeamCity. Ignite RDD tests
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2018 16:17:01 GMT
Hello, Dmitriy.

scalatest-maven-plugin doesn't handle "test" property.
So when "scala" profile enabled it will execute all Scala Spark tests for any test plan.

I propose to hide scalatest plugin declaration into profile "scala-test" [1]

And enable it only for specific team city plans.
I.e "Ignite RDD" and "Ignite RDD spark 2_10".

Thoughts?

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/3570