ignite-dev mailing list archives

From "Apply for a Loan"<i...@seesun.tv>
Subject Apply for a Loan Access Fund
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2018 01:47:15 GMT
Constant Contact

Do you need a loan,You want to pay off bills, Expand your business? Look no further we offer
all kinds of loans both long and short term loan.

Multi-component loans:
We specialize in investments in private sectors within our financial Investment services are
M&A development and management, financial and operational management, due diligence and
capital planning and development.

We also finance multi-component, multi annual investment program using a single “framework
loan”. This funds a range of projects, usually by a national or local public sector body,
most frequently regarding infrastructure, energy, oil and gas, efficiency/renewable, transport
and urban renovation, real estate,emerging markets and high-technology,communications, software
and digital content and services.

Conditions:
The project must be in line with our lending objectives and must be economically, financially,
technically and environmentally sound. Financing conditions depend on the investment loan
type and the security offered because our loans investment program is a strategic firm specializing
in financial growth and loans/debt funding platform.

We've developed a lending program that makes it easy for us to meet our clients' loan investment
borrowing needs. We grant loans from a minimum range of 100,000 US Dollars (One Hundred Thousand
US Dollars ) to maximum 100Million US Dollars ( One Hundred Million US Dollars ) on any viable
projects presented by your management after independent review on your business project BP
model presentation.

Repayment:
Loan repayment is normally on a semi-annual or annual basis. Grace periods for capital repayment
may be granted for a project’s construction phase of one year defer grace period for  Re-payment.

Interest rates:
Interest rates can be fixed, floating, revisable or convertible (i.e. allowing for a change
of interest rate formula during the lifetime of a loan at predetermined periods) we offer
all kinds of loans both long and short term loan for only 2% interest rate.

We intend to maintain a silent/financial position on our business with you or your company.
If you are seriously interested with our offer we look forward to your favorable response.

We look forward to your favorable response.
Regards,
Bharat Kannan
Loan Agent
Pemail: bharatkexpatcenter@aol.com