ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Petr Ivanov <mr.wei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite | Webconsole Dockerfile unifications
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2018 06:50:20 GMT
Hi, Denis.

I guess I’ll be able to cherry-pick my changes to release tag and use resulting project
state to build and create docker images, however that won’t be 100% binary compatible with
what was tested and release (uploaded to ASF). Though that must not be a problem currently,
and at 2.5 I’d like to add docker image creation to release procedure.