ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Cherkasov <michael.cherka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LOCAL cache on client
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2018 18:54:12 GMT
Hi Dmitry,

I think we should make a user to explicitly create data region on a client.

Client nodes aren't supposed to be used for data storing, so if someone
what to use a local cache on a client node, let's make him/her create data
region explicitly. Just to make sure that user knows what he/she is doing.

Thanks,
Mike.