ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Orphaned, duplicate, and main-class tests!
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2018 17:22:55 GMT
Hello!

While working on Ignite, I have noticed that not all tests are in any test
suite, hence I expect they are ignored. I have also noticed some files in
src/test and named *Test.java are actually runnable main-classes and not
tests. I think they're ignored to. Also I've noticed that 6 tests repeat
twice.

I have tried to fix it by introducing "lost and found" test suite. Not sure
what to do with main-classes. I have also renamed abstract test classes to
*AbstractTest.

Please consider pull request https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/3464

I have started this suite on TC but I expect it to hang or worse.
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=1071504&tab=queuedBuildOverviewTab

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev