ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: REST: support getting objects from cache.
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2018 11:20:49 GMT
My 50 cents:
1) Agree with Pavel, not need to deserialize at all
2) May be you see everything in the upper case because this is how CREATE
TABLE works - every object name (table name, column name, etc.) are
converted to upper case by default. This is expected behavior of every SQL
engine. If you want to preserve cases please consider using qoutes around
column names (e.g. CREATE TABLE "myTable"("myColumn" INT PRIMARY KEY).
3) I think we should throw an exception in this case - objects with
recursive dependencies cannot be expressed in text form (whether this is
XML, JSON or anything else).