ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite | Webconsole Dockerfile unifications in 2.4
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2018 04:20:34 GMT
Peter,

Thanks for keep automating and improving Ignite build/release environment!
Igniters, who can review the changes?

However, I guess that it's too late to merge the changes into 2.4 branch
which is frozen for merges.

Considering this, could you prepare docker as well as cloud images (AWS,
google compute engine) for 2.4 manually?

--
Denis