ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Thin client failover mechanism (+ODBC, JDBC)
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2018 07:09:07 GMT
Dmitriy, yes, that's what I'm implementing as part of IGNITE-7282:
* List of hosts in config
* Pick random index (basic load balancing), connect
* When connection is lost, all current requests throw an exception
* Next request causes reconnect attempt to the next host
* If all hosts fail, throw exception