ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stop nodes after test by default - IGNITE-6842
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2018 10:20:50 GMT
Hi Igniters,

IMO nodes that survive between tests is not general practice and I'm not
sure is a best practice. I suggest to mark such tests with some method
overriden from AbstractTest.

About cancel flag, please note stopAllGrids(boolean cancel)  cancel=false
allows to wait of checkpoint ends in case persistence enabled.

I still suggest to avoid stopping any nodes by test, but validate not
stopped node exist and fail test instead of siltent implicit actions.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov