ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Vinogradov <avinogra...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Orphaned, duplicate, and main-class tests!
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2018 10:00:33 GMT
Ilya,

1) I don't think it's a good idea to rename classes to *AbstractTest.java
since they already have abstract word at definition.
We can perform such renaming only in case whole project will be refactored,
but I see no reason to do this.

2) All not included test should be included to appropriate siutes.
Creating IgniteLostAndFoundTestSuite,java is not acceptable.

3) In case you're not sure what to do with particular tests, please provide
lists of such tests. Please group tests by "problem".