ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Rakov <ivan.glu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What's about releasing Ignite 2.5 a bit earlier?
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2018 09:06:16 GMT
I agree.
Fix of LOG_ONLY is critical for Ignite durability and can be done quickly.
Another reason to release 2.5 earlier is fix of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-7751. It's another critical
bug that possibly can lead to checkpoint buffer overflow and corruption
of internal data structures even with Pages Write Throttling enabled.

Best Regards,
Ivan Rakov