ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Petr Ivanov <mr.wei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code inspection
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2018 10:42:47 GMT
Sonar is powerful, yes, but it’s power in thoroughness. I.e. it does its job well in cases
of leisurely post-build analysis.

I’d suggest we use it (if we will use it) in the following scenarios:
 — some basic checks Sonar profile for Blocker bugs (it is fast) — something that cannot
be passed to master;
 — nightly or even weekly run with Full Sonar profile (600+ checks from Firebug, Codestyle,
Coverage, etc.) for regression and overall code quality improvement goals.

Did not quite get you about push-to-master prohibition. Can you explain scenario in more details?