ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Petr Ivanov <mr.wei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What's about releasing Ignite 2.5 a bit earlier?
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2018 03:24:38 GMT
I’ll do my best to deliver packages in time.

Concerning Java 9/10 — AFAIK there are limitations how do we support it:
* compilation is supported with scala_2.10 modules switched off (due to scala support Java
9 itself starting from 2.12.x+ versions);
* also compilation and run is possible only with lots of ‘--add-modules’ hacks — I think
that to say we support Java 9 we have to add modules info to every package;
* tests (project ‘Ignite Tests 2.4+ (Java 9)’) also require attention, because there are
some problems with theirs run.