ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Petr Ivanov <mr.wei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What's about releasing Ignite 2.5 a bit earlier?
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2018 17:47:45 GMT
Will there be a major new feature or this release will concentrate on stability and optimisations?

Also, I guess, we will have to include into 2.5 release full support for Java 9 and Java 10
(that WILL require some developers time).
And RPM / DEB packages stage II phase will require lots of testing and infrastructure preparations:
place to store package, RPM / DEB build inclusion into release process and so on.

Apr 30 sounds good, but I’d have a “place for manoeuvre” in case all those activities
are not finished in time.