ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Gaurav Bajaj <gauravhba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Partition loss policy - how to use?
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2018 18:44:51 GMT
Hi Denis,
Thanks. Document certainly looks useful. Do we have ticket for improvement
in Webconsole/Visor for marking resetLostPartitions()?

Regards,
Gaurav

On 13-Mar-2018 7:42 PM, "Denis Magda" <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:

For those interested, here is a doc we put together for the partition
policies which considers extra improvements released in 2.4:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/v2.4/docs/partition-loss-policies

--
Denis