ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vyacheslav Daradur <daradu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Server stores cache data on-heap if client has near cache - IGNITE-4662
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2018 21:09:53 GMT
Aleksey, thank you, it's clear now.

If this task is really about moving reader's information to off-heap:
do we have issues with the current implementation (e.g. at restarting)
or this task is kind of improvement?

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 11:32 PM, ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV
<alkuznetsov.sb@gmail.com> wrote:
> When client node performs get it stores information about itself on server node, so-called
'reader'.
> If another node updates cache entry, server node uses 'reader' info(because it tracks
client info) to find client and update cache entry in client's near cache.

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.