ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Nikolay Izhikov <nizhi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven. Issues with flatten plugin
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2018 13:10:06 GMT
> Which pom.xml? From the module modules/spark?

Yes.

> As I understand maven, test will be executed using dependencies from the
reactor, not from local repository.

I don't get what is the point.
Did you try to reproduce issue?
Or should I provide full traces to you?

> What am I missing?

I see that whole build process is done in a very strange way.
Because of flatten plugin.

I described and able reproduce(both locally and on TC) specific issues that
turns whole pom.xml into the mess.
I'm pretty sure that source of issue is flatten plugin.
I'm not the first person who got this errors.

My propositions are:

1. Let's discuss how we should fix it.
2. Let's fix it!