ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 2.4.0 Released: Machine Learning GA and Spark DataFrames
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2018 00:09:01 GMT
Usually, Ignite community rolls out a new version once in 3 months, but we
had to make an exception for Apache Ignite 2.4 that consumed five months in
total.

We could easily blame Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holidays for the
delay and would be forgiven, but, in fact, we were forging the release you
can't just pass by.

Let's dive in and look for a big fish:
https://blogs.apache.org/ignite/entry/apache-ignite-2-4-brings

The full list of the changes can be found here:
https://ignite.apache.org/releases/2.4.0/release_notes.html

Ready to try then navigate to our downloads page:
https://ignite.apache.org/download.cgi

--
Denis