ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What's about releasing Ignite 2.5 a bit earlier?
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2018 04:28:40 GMT
Petr,

I think your statement in regards the non-readiness for the production
usage is too strong :) The issue you listed treated as usability ones by
me. Agree that it's inconvenient to inject ‘--add-modules’ here and there
but it doesn't lead to failures at runtime.

If I'm still missing something and there are the bugs that might affect the
stability of the clusters at runtime, then please share them with us.
You're more aware than anyone else.

--
Denis