ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What's about releasing Ignite 2.5 a bit earlier?
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2018 18:09:26 GMT
Petr,

Java Thin client, GA Grid, COPY command are the most significant additions
to the release (if to talk about the features). Aside from that, I see many
valuable optimizations and fixes that have been sitting in the master for a
while (some of them were merged in January). It's preferable to release
them.

As for Java 10 and DEB, if you feel you can't make them to the release,
then it can wait till 2.6.

Speaking of Java 9, what's left? I thought it's already fully supported.

--
Denis