ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is ML a part of the Ignite.C# API? eom
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2018 16:34:38 GMT
Hey,

We haven't had any discussions about ML support .Net yet. The community has
just finished embedding essentials capabilities and developing basic
algorithms for Java and thirst for initial feedback and users. I do believe
that .Net will be supported in the future but know we want to see how the
ML will be adopted by our Java users and, anyway, we need passionate .Net +
ML experts who are ready to contribute the code to Ignite.NET.

--
Denis