ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What's about releasing Ignite 2.5 a bit earlier?
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2018 09:53:51 GMT
Hi Igniters,

There are two tickets I forgot to mention, it is optimisation of Native
Persistence:

Performing data pages IO outside locks
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-7606  - Write removed dirty
page during replacement without holding segment write lock
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-7698  - Page read during
replacement should be outside of segment write lock

Both are resovled, so no delays from their side.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov