ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Govorukhin <dmitriy.govoruk...@gmail.com>
Subject Thin client: transactions support
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2018 16:46:28 GMT
Hi, Igniters.

I've seen a lot of discussions about thin client and binary protocol, but I
did not hear anything about transactions support. Do we have some draft for
this purpose?

As I understand we have several problems:

   - thread and transaction have hard related (we use thread-local variable
   and thread name)
   - we can process only one transaction at the same time in one thread (it
   mean we need hold thread per client. If connect 100 thin clients to 1
   server node, then need to hold 100 thread on the server side)

Let's discuss how we can implement transactions for the thin client.