ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Melnichuk <dmitry.melnic...@nobitlost.com>
Subject Re: Thin Client lib: Python
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2018 03:11:29 GMT
Hi Prachi!

At the moment I already have my documents (temporarily) published at
RTD. This is how they look like at a whole:

https://apache-ignite-binary-protocol-client.readthedocs.io/

I already have a separate section on examples:

https://apache-ignite-binary-protocol-client.readthedocs.io/en/latest/examples.html

My build process is also documented here

https://apache-ignite-binary-protocol-client.readthedocs.io/en/latest/readme.html#documentation

and there

https://github.com/nobitlost/ignite/blob/ignite-7782/modules/platforms/python/README.md

This instructions works for me, and I have at least one report of
successful documentation build from elsewhere. And RTD is using
basically the same way to put my docs online.

My way of document building is pretty common for Python package
developers, but if it needs some modifications to fit into Ignite
process, please let me know.

All the document sources (both autodoc'ed and hand-crafted) is available at

https://github.com/nobitlost/ignite/tree/ignite-7782/modules/platforms/python/docs

I will be glad to answer any questions.