ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Dorozhkin <stalk007s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add cluster (de)activation events IGNITE-8376
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2018 17:36:58 GMT
Igniters, may be I'm wrong, but in my opinion it slightly different
functionality.
Lifecycle is more like user functionality witch provide simple way to add
additional behavior to cluster.
I can implement interface LifecycleBean, do some logic (may be inject
Ignite instance into it),
add my implementation into class path and change xml configuration. I do no
need coding something else.

Can I do it by simple events?

For example, if I have one node without persistence, I can inject Ignite
instance into my LifecycleBean, initiate cache, and load data into it using
LifecycleEventType.AFTER_NODE_START.
But if I have the cluster, I can't do it.

Thanks.

--
*Best regards, Sergey.*