ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Cheng <kcheng....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add cluster (de)activation events IGNITE-8376
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2018 13:06:09 GMT
Hi dsetrakyan,

I checked the source again and found there is a customized Event sent out
with below code

org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cluster.GridClusterSta
teProcessor#changeGlobalState0

I am not sure what you are referencing is this part? or still we need a
dedicated event for cluster status changes?

Thank you very much,
kcmvp

==============================
        ChangeGlobalStateMessage msg = new ChangeGlobalStateMessage(start
edFut.requestId,
            ctx.localNodeId(),
            storedCfgs,
            activate,
            blt,
            forceChangeBaselineTopology,
            System.currentTimeMillis());

        try {
            if (log.isInfoEnabled())
                U.log(log, "Sending " + prettyStr(activate) + " request
with BaselineTopology " + blt);

            ctx.discovery().sendCustomEvent(msg);

Thanks,
Ken Cheng