ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Chugunov <sergey.chugu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Place Ignite TC helper to ASF Ignite supplementary git repo
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2018 13:51:06 GMT
Hi Dmitriy Pavlov,

MTCGA.Bot seems like useful tool to make analysis and monitoring of our
test base so I also support the idea of publishing its source code.
When it is adopted by more community members they may come up with ideas of
improvements so its sources should be available.

Placing it in a separate repo seems reasonable to me but we should provide
clear information about new repo and its purpose somewhere on wiki to make
it visible to the community.
Clear documentation on source code won't hurt as well.

--
Thanks,
Sergey Chugunov

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 1:29 PM Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov.spb@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Dmitriy,
>
> Yes, I'm going to create INFRA ticket for new ASF supplementary repository
> for project, I just want to be absolutely sure, that Community supports my
> plan.
>
> Or do you mean I need to create ticket to find out if domain
> mtcga.ignite.apache.org is possible to create?
>
> Sincerely,
> Dmitriy Pavlov
>
> чт, 19 июл. 2018 г. в 1:43, Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrakyan@apache.org>:
>
> > Dmitriy,
> >
> > I think you should file an INFRA ticket and ask if this is possible.
> >
> > D.
> >
> > On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 3:12 PM, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > > Dmitriy,
> > >
> > > Things for clearing the things out. No objections from my side then.
> > >
> > > Let's see what other Ignite fellows think on your proposal. Someone
> might
> > > have a different perspective.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Denis