ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [1492273] needs to be handled
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2018 19:10:29 GMT
Hi Igniters,

The Bot was updated to handle timeouts & JVM crashes in suites in a special
way. These type of failures are named Critical.  If 3 or more (timeouts/JMV
crashes) occured several times in a row, such notification will be send.
Also it is required that last run was completed with timeout.

As for DS failure: I think fix is ready for this situation, I saw issue in
PA state.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov