ignite-dev mailing list archives

From dpavlov.ta...@gmail.com
Subject [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [1564650] needs to be handled
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2018 15:12:43 GMT
Hi Ignite Developer,

I am MTCGA.Bot, and I've detected some issue on TeamCity to be addressed. I hope you can help.

 *    New test failure in master SlowHistoricalRebalanceSmallHistoryTest.testReservation https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=5380168528216195188&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails
 Changes may led to failure were done by
	 - plehanov.alex http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=827017&personal=false
	 - biryukovvitaliy92 http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=827010&personal=false
	 - vsisko http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=826941&personal=false
	 - akuznetsov http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=826936&personal=false
	 - vsisko http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=826932&personal=false
	 - dmitriyff http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=826926&personal=false

	- If your changes can led to this failure(s), please create issue with label MakeTeamCityGreenAgain
and assign it to you.
	-- If you have fix, please set ticket to PA state and write to dev list fix is ready
	-- For case fix will require some time please mute test and set label Muted_Test to issue

	- If you know which change caused failure please contact change author directly
	- If you don't know which change caused failure please send message to dev list to find out
Should you have any questions please contact dpavlov@apache.org or write to dev.list
Best Regards,
MTCGA.Bot
Notification generated at Wed Aug 01 18:12:40 MSK 2018