ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Session with Weblogic and Ignite
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2018 14:39:58 GMT
Hello!

I think that the comment sums it up nicely. WebLogic seems to add extra
stuff to session ID, which has to be removed.

What is the problem that you have? I suggest responding to userlist (
*user@ignite.apache.org
<user@ignite.apache.org>* ) since it's the one to discuss end user problems.

Regards,

--