ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Kovalenko <jokse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Storage Class Memory and Persistent Collections
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2018 12:16:05 GMT
Hello Steve,

I've looked at Persistent Collectors library, but don't see any big
advantages to use it inside Ignite right now.
Why do you think, that marshalling/unmarshalling process will be speeded up
with this library? As I can see there are no explicit changes in
serialization process, just added persistent ability to regular java
collections.