ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com>
Subject Adding experimental support for Intel Optane DC Persistent Memory
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2018 13:27:59 GMT
Hi Denis,

Could you please double check if we can refer to any library licensed to
Intel. Can we develop code only version of this support (without shipping
it in release)?

https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/4381 is quite huge change, including
128 files changed, patch review will require resources from community
members to review. I would like to be sure we can include this patch from
the legal point of view.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov