ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding experimental support for Intel Optane DC Persistent Memory
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2018 16:23:22 GMT
Hi Mulugeta,

I appologise, I've missed that license is already there. So I guess it is
not standard open-source license, it is seems it is not listed in
https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-a

So there can be legal concern related to including this lib as dependency
into Apache product. It should not block review, we can later
consult Secretary/Legal to find out how we can correctly include reference
to lib.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov