ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Zinoviev <zaleslaw....@gmail.com>
Subject [Distributed SQL] Do we have a plan to implement QuadTree index?
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2018 13:45:00 GMT
Hi, Igniters.

Currently I'm working on different math stuff over the Apache Ignite and in
a few tasks I need to implement in memory something like this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quadtree

I didn't find such index in Apache Ignite, but maybe it's under development
by somebody?

Is it a difficult to add a new index type to our distributed SQL (from
point of view of different infrastructure issues and so on P.S I don't
worry the math stuff here because I've implemented it many times in
non-distributed version)?

It will be great to hear any kind of your thoughts and maybe somebody could
help with implementation

zaleslaw